James Madison University invites you to join our Student-Alumni Online Networking event on March 31, from 12:00-1:00pm EST. This is a great opportunity to expand your professional network.
Build your professional network by virtually connecting in a private chat room with JMU alumni over your lunch hour. Gain information about your field and ask for advice from alumni representing multiple industry perspectives.
Give back to JMU by connecting with current students, helping them prepare for internships and full-time positions. Share
"hot topics" and industry advice in a fun, relaxed format.
How the Event Works
- Register for the event by clicking here.
On the day and time of the event, log-in and join the live event.
- Once you enter the event, you’ll be taken to a lobby containing the following booths:
- Business and Technology
- Education and Social Sciences
- Wildcard - connect with alumni from any industry
- Click “View” to enter a booth, and make your status “Available” when you’re ready to begin chatting with fellow Dukes. Students will be randomly paired with alumni for text-based, timed conversations.
- After the conversation is complete, you can wait to be connected to the next available Duke in your booth, or you can return to the lobby to join a different booth.
- After the event, you can revisit the event dashboard to view your connections, chat transcripts, and follow-up notes. The saved information will only be visible to you and the person with whom you chatted.
Don't miss it. Register today by clicking here: https://www.brazenconnect.com/event/jmu-networking-1